pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Seedy Saturday at The Evergreen Brick Works

From the country...




I have been busy packaging up some of our saved seed for this upcoming Seedy Saturday at the Evergreen Brick Works. We are regular vendors there all year round so I thought I would try to hock some of our seed this weekend at our stand. It should be a fun day for everyone young and old with activities, seed swapping/buying and also the farmers market. We will have some seed potato varieties, bean seeds, squash/ pumpkin seeds, and some tomato seeds from our crops last year!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, how exciting ~ I love seed swaps! I am so thankful for the ones that our community puts on each year. It's so awesome to be able to buy or trade for local saved seed.

    Your seeds are beautiful ~ scarlet runners are so pretty, I always want to turn them into jewelry!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It "> Related Posts with Thumbnails Pin It